Home Group Announcements:
- Awakenings group of NA is having a monthly drawing to give away a basic text, just put your name in the can!! The drawing is held at every business meeting.
- New Beginnings home group is having a Potluck and meeting on May 14th at the 7pm meeting at the first Episcopal church in Pendleton. Their meetings NEED SUPPORT. They meet 7 days a week at 10:30am,
- Solid Ground is having a potluck on Wed April 20th!
- Upward Bound’s annual even Fun in the Sun is happening on July 16th.
- The La Grande home groups are having a BBQ at River Side park on May 7th at 3:30. There will be three Step Working Guides, three Basic Texts and three Just For Today books given away!
- Living Clean has its monthly Mystery Speaker/Breakfast Potluck on the third Saturday of every month at 10 AM.
- Burning Desires’ monthly speaker meeting is the 3rd Friday of every month at 8pm
- **CHANGE OF DATE** The Blue Mountain Area Camp out will be on July 29-31st at the Westminster Campground.
oHome groups in the BMA are asked to volunteer to help with the five meals and many activities at the Camp Out. Please let Zach B. or Mike M. Know where you would like to help.
- The BMA Activities Committee has head phones with our logo for sale and messenger bags with our logo for pre-order right now!!!
Contact Zach B. Or Mike M. for more info
- ASC is moved to May 1st due to Mother's Day.
- ASC is now at 3:00PM starting in May. The Guidelines review is still at 9:00AM. The subcommittee times are all the same.
- Literature orders are due by the Friday following ASC, if your home group or subcommittee needs literature contact Cheyenne V.
- H&I needs a Panel Coordinator and Panel leaders for Baker House and a Panel Leader for the Elk-horn Adolescent treatments center.
- Public Information Vice Chair is open at Area.
- The Blue Mountain Area News Letter is in motion, if you want to know more, help out or be first on the subscription list contact Caitie F.
ASC & Subcommittees:
The Blue Mountain Area Service Committee, and all of the Subcommittees, meet on the second Sunday of every month, at Shari's Restaurant, in Pendleton (319 SE Nye). The Service Meetings are as follows:
- 9am - Ad-Hoc Guidelines Review & Revision Subcommittee
- 10am - H&I (Hospitals & Institutions) Subcommittee
- 11am - PI (Public Information) Subcommittee
- 12pm - Literature Subcommittee
- 1pm - Activities Subcommittee
- 3:00pm - Area Service Committee
- Regional positions open:
oIT Chair, PI Chair, Literature Chair, and PI Media Coordinator.
- The Washington Norther Idaho Regional Convention of Narcotics Anonymous (WNIRCNA) is on May 20-22 in Pasco Washington. A flyer can be found at wnirna.org.
-Blue Mtn Area Web Servant